I used the new product in something I cooked and it made it taste awful. At the time, I didn't realize you had changed your product. I just bought a large container and after tasting it---decided to throw it away. I hate the new taste. Is this something you had to do to please the government?? If not--please go back to the old recipe for I can't believe it's not Butter. I see I don't have enough words so I will add the fact that many of my family members liked the product so much they too bought it--if they haven't noticed the change--I will alert them to it so they don't think they lost their cooking skills.

Couldn't find your pissed consumer terms.

Thank you.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Unilever. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Unilever to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Unilever unilever i cant believe its not butter for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Unilever?

Comments