Unilever Simple Skincare Foaming Cleanser Review from Hagerstown, Maryland
simple skin care products that claims it's supposed to help with oily skin, blemishes and clear your pores and for sensitive skin.Well I have used this product and it's false advertising all around!
I broke out on my face and behind my ears real bad (especially behind my ears).It's a bad product and hasn't done anything it claims
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "When I was going to pour myself some green tea I noticed this blob in my bottle. What is it?? I'm disgusted and now when I see other complaints of..."
- "purchased 128 fl oz of Green tea w/Honey and became sick with diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and severe cramps. We had no idea why until the following day when we poured..."
- "Hi team, I would like to file a complaint against Knorr Soup quality. I bought few packets of Knorr soup with Expiry date of 23 July 2014. Last week, few family..."
- "We got a surefeed microchip pet feeder for our cat and she doesn't like it. I tried to contact sureflap on twitter and instead of offering to take it back...."
- "My husband purchased a logo from the Calvin Klein outlet store in Hagerstown, Maryland; on July 8, 2015 as an anniversary gift. The straps started to wear out the next..."
- "Here we go again another issue with another million dollar company trying to rip consumers off! With this email I'm sending is because my husband and I went to Kmart and..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."